Monday, March 05, 2007

Day 8, Recapping <(Cont'd) Cont'd> Cont'd

Day 6, West Flower Gardens, Way point 1

Today is the day we find out how well we've prepared and setup everything for show. Today is a rehearsal with Dr. Ballard at Mystic Aquarium.

If you remember, when my father and I went to Lost City in 2005 we had 5 days to setup, and there were 4 people setting up. In 2006, I had two weeks to get ready for the Black Sea. This time, we had 3 people (including myself) setting up for 5 days. I haven't been sleeping much (or well).

The good news is: We're ready. Everything worked well, we had a few bugs to work out, but everyone was very happy. The bad news is: A water main broke in URI's main router room, where all the internet is pushed around the campus, AND connects the Mystic Aquarium (where Dr. Ballard is) to URI's hub, where the production is put together. Oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home