Thursday, February 22, 2007

Brian's Final Thoughts

I've done an Olympics, World Series (Go Red Sox, 2004!), US Open (Tennis) for 3 years, and now I've done a Super Bowl. The size of the show is nothing new: a bunch of trucks working on separate sections of a show, to combine together to make one large show.

The big thing that made this different was my position. My title was transmission engineer, nothing too complicated compared to running a television truck. The job I performed was a learning experience for me, as I was helping the technical managers take care of their individual sections of the show. The next step for me in live production (sports), professionally, is to become a technical manager. I'm certainly not done being an engineer, but that is the next step, and ANY training and experience I can get will help me become a better technical manager.

Super Bowl was fun.

brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home