Saturday, October 02, 2010

WEG Day 47A

Just my two cents for today;

No Competition Information Service which is needed by the press.
Signals of cameras missing fed to the Competition Judges tower in order to watch all of the racing
Feeds to Jumbotron missing in the Main Stadium so the overflow traffic can watch without walking

Major issues all and none of them are our problem. And the best part of today is that a Blackberry was found by one of our camera people that belonged to a person that I don't like. I thought I would call her next Thursday and tell her I had it. Better part of valor I did return it to her this morning but really had to think about it long and hard. She gave me a hug when I returned it but I was hoping for a $20 reward. It would have been better than a hug.

From the Horse Park
david

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home