Saturday, June 10, 2006

Day 28 - Last Day of Shows

Thursday June 8, 2006
Yay!!!!!!!
Now, don't get me wrong, the productions for Immersion Presents are the main reason I'm here. BUT, it is a big release of stress for me now that I have one less thing to worry about. The days of getting up at 6:45 am (GMT+3) working the 4 hour watch, having breakfast, working to get ready for the production team at 2:00 pm, overseeing the shows between 5 pm and 8:30 pm, and then working another 4 hour watch, and MAYBE getting to bed at 1 am, are over. If they aren't, it's not because of Immersion Presents, at least.
The shows went very well. Last year the shows went roughly, as my father and I were getting used to what the Immersion Presents production team was looking for from us. This year, I was ready: The production team showed up, I gave them my bundled cables that connected them to the Control Van, we faxed (this was the third time those cables were faxed as Mary Nichols and I had checked them twice before hand. Like I said, I wanted this year to go as perfect as possible), and we didn't have an issue the whole time. At least not on my end of the production.
Now that the shows are over, we leave Santorini and head for the Sea of Crete. There, we'll trawl around looking at the targets that Echo found, just like we did a couple of weeks ago in the Black Sea. I would imagine we'll have better look finding Amphorae this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home