Thursday, March 08, 2007

Day 10

Don't forget to watch our shows at 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm at www.immersionpresents.org and click on "Channel" at the top. The last set of shows are on Friday.

We have to pull Argus out of the water this morning, as the NR-1 is doing another scientist transfer. One of the scientists that's going out, is a grad student who is claustrophobic. Hopefully she has a good time!

When I do the US Open in August we have a saying, "The only that stops setup is tear down". Which means that everyday we get ready for a big show: US Open, Super Bowl, etc. there's always the chance to change plans, redo things, and continually add pieces and parts. The only thing that can truly stop that is when we're done. Well, we've found our groove out here in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico. I had to fix a monitor and that was it. No more running wire, or setting up computers to talk to the network, etc.

I was actually able to watch a movie, finish reading my book and start reading my tutorial on getting my General License for Amateur radio and finally: sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home