Thursday, September 23, 2010

WEG Day #38

Brian, Rosemary and I are busy each day as we get closer to Opening Ceremonies. More and more people are coming in and our demands are larger than before. Unfortunately we haven't had a chance to do much with the Blog and it may be a while to really start sharing with you all of the stories, fun and not so much fun. Rosemary will jump in soon but she actually has been working so very long hours and is pretty exhausted over the last few days. I ask her if she is having fun and get that little smile and a, "sure". I expect this one will cost me. If there is any doubt about what Brian and I do and the long hours we keep, Rosemary is a believer as she is working them as well. She is taking time off this morning to relax and I hope catch up on sleep.

More to come but want to share that we haven't forgotten you, but we are a little busy until we get thru Opening Ceremony. Here are more pictures of the 6 trucks that showed up on Sunday.














My compound is complete

From the Horse Park
david

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Diane said...

I was wondering what happened to Mom! I'm sure she'll perk up when the events begin.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger fspin said...

Glad you are all havin' fun...ha-ha
Frank & Brenda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home