Monday, September 13, 2010

WEG Day #28

My Turn.....

After 1,000 miles, 16 hours, 4 stops for fuel, and 1 stop for running out of gas (don't worry, I carry a 5-Gallon tank of Gasoline) I drove down from New Hampshire to the park in one day. I will admit it took me a couple of days to recover from this, but was fun non-the-less.

It's been an interesting time here.

Staying in my trailer, at the campground in the park, has been a huge benefit to working here. I wake up, get ready for the day (the usual camping affair: Instant oatmeal and espresso, while watching a Blu-Ray episode of some show), drive a John Deere Gator to work, work, go back to the trailer for lunch (finishing the Blu-Ray episode), back to work. At the end of the day, back to the trailer for dinner, and off to bed.

I was able to take my motorcycle out yesterday. It was the perfect day for it!

Not all major events are this way. But I'm sure loving this one!

From the Horse Park
brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home