Saturday, August 28, 2010

WEG Day #12

With so much going on with our preparations, I wanted to show some of the construction that is happening. Today there are not many people here although WEG is doing training for their volunteers. The following are some of the construction work that is going on now.



Main Stadium


Kentucky Experience



John Deere exhibit

Part of Host Sponsor, Alltech Booth



Staging area



This is where Secretariat is buried. Rosemary will probably have more info on this when she arrives.




Back side of Main Stadium by the lake




More of the lake



Temporary seating going in. Currently it seats 7,000 but they are going to 24,000 for the event.



Another view of the backside of the Main Stadium

Tomorrow is my quest for horse. Yes, horses as I have not shown any yet and I am in a horse park after all. So I can show you horses.

From the Horse Park

david

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Looks like a gorgeous facility!

Why yes, I am playing catch-up and reading all of your back entries today!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Diane said...

P.S. What is the Kentucky Experience?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home