Wednesday, March 01, 2006

3/1: Photos Rome Day 1 #2 Colosseum & Hard Rock Cafe





Ah, as I look at my first post from today, I'm reminded that how things look when I'm creating an entry is not often how they end up looking when they are posted - I'll keep that in mind.
1 & 2 are inside the Colosseum. Incredible. I couldn't believe I was actually there. 3rd shows view we saw as entering colosseum. 4th is of the Hard Cafe I had lunch at. I always scope out Hard Rock Cafe's to get that City's special t-shirt. Alot of restaurants that have outdoor cafes have them in a glass dome, which looks really nice. I ate in the H.R's. outdoor cafe for lunch. Went back the next night as the "scooter ladies" wanted a shirt like the one I got as it has a caricature of a woman on a scooter - we had dinner inside the main restaurant..was very loud but fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home