Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Super Bowl Adventure Jan 24, 2006

Well, this will be the start of yet another adventure. As I write this, in the cold, next to a roaring woodstove, Brian is in the heat of Miami, busy parking trucks at Joe Robbie (Dolphin) Stadium. We are continuing the "Excellant Adventures" to let people know what happens at the Super Bowl. Brian's job will be transmission, but he will be working with a senior manager as his number #2. I may have to work for my son.....which will be interesting and a challenge. My job is going to be graphics maintenance for the pre and post game shows. I will have multiple computers that all talk to each other for the graphics for these shows. We are both down there over the next 10 days so this will truly be an "Excellant Adventure".

david

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home